LOPSA-East has negotiated special rates for conference attendees at the Hyatt Regency New Brunswick Hotel. Here you can find Places in New Brunswick, NJ.
Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
Two Albany Street (Entrance is near the corner of “Neilson St & Church St”)
New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA 08901
Telephone: +1 732 873 1234
Fax: +1 732 873 1382
Special Attendee Room Rate: We have a block of rooms available for $125 single/double plus tax. This year WiFi in the hotel room is free for all conference attendees that are staying at the hotel.
Note: When the rooms in the LOPSA-East block are sold out, requests will be handled on a space-available basis at the hotel’s standard rate. Make your reservations early!
HOW TO GET TO LOPSA-East
Driving Directions and GPS advice
Newark International Airport (EWR) is located approximately 21 miles from the hotel.
Shuttle Bus Service to Airport Terminals
Beginning Thursday, May 1 and continuing until Tuesday, July 15, AirTrain service will be suspended to allow for Port Authority of NYNJ to perform repair work to the airport rail system. As a result, Newark Liberty International Airport Station also will be closed.
During this time, substitute shuttle bus service will be provided by Port Authority between Newark Penn Station (NPS) and all three airport terminals (A, B, C).
- Drop-off area in the terminals are located on Level 3.
- Boarding area is located at the courtyard of each terminal.
- For terminal information.
- Drop-off and boarding locations are located outside on Raymond Plaza West (outside of the Main Waiting Room).
View Newark Penn Station’s bus stop location map.
Customers using shuttle bus service between NPS and Newark Liberty International Airport are strongly advised to allow for extra travel time and to expect possible delays. Customers may want to consider alternate means of travel to and from the airport if possible.
- Customers should purchase roundtrip tickets from their originating station to the airport.
- Customers will need an airport ticket/pass to board a shuttle bus.
- Customers WITHOUT an airport ticket/pass must purchase an “access fee” ticket at a Ticket Vending Machine near the exit to Raymond Plaza West before boarding.
- Ticket Office and Ticket Vending Machines also are available in NPS main waiting room.
- Tickets will be inspected/collected when boarding the shuttle bus.
- The shuttle service will operate on a “load-and-go” basis.
For any further information, you can always contact us.